Anthony and Artemis are definitely one of our best of stories.
Raised in New York they took the decision to get married in Santorini in July 2007 and make their wedding party at Tomato Factory.
We presented with the couple's participation something unique and turned the old factory in a spectacular setting that no one could expect and believe.
To rehearsal Dinner took place at Caldera. The ceremony was held at Imerovligli, the couple arrived at the church accompanied by a group of traditional violin performers. The party which followed the ceremony was held at Tomato Factory and lasted until 7 am. Next day, brunch has held the hotel and then a beach party at "Wet stories" bar at Perivolos.
• 180 guests from around the world with full accommodation organization, program and gifts in every room of Wedding Stories
• Themed catering with unique Greek flavours
• 3 trucks with flowers from Athens
• Lighting and sound coverage with generators from Athens
• Lounge equipment for the party after dinner
• Outdoor Fireworks
• 2 different orchestras
• Excellent organization of the weekend focusing on every detail